Tips & Tricks
Here are some landscape prep ideas for fall and winter.
- Power rake your lawn to remove excess thatch.
- Aerate and overseed your lawn.
- Fertilize and weed control.
- Fall clean up, leaf removal from turf and beds.
- Plant shrubs,trees, and perennials.
- Plant spring bulbs.
- Cut back perennials for winter.
- Adjust your mower height to 2.5”.
- Apply winter protection to roses and perennials.
- Water trees, shrubs, and evergreens before ground freezes.
To add color to your landscape, plant beautiful mums and pansies in planting beds and containers.
Please contact us with your tip or trick, we’d love to share your ideas!